For all of you out there, the best work day starts with a good cup of coffee. It is true that a bad morning cuppa will ruin your mood and spoil the day for you, and you will not understand where and why things went wrong that day.
So it is of paramount importance to safeguard against such mishaps by getting the Best Coffee Maker Reviews that your money can buy. Keep reading to find out what you should be looking for when you go shopping for your latest and greatest coffee maker.
The Cuisinart DGB-625BC Grind & Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, as the name suggests, is an automatic all-in-one coffee maker that promises the best cup of coffee each time, every time. This is the easiest way to a great cup of coffee! The streamlined design and brushed metal finish that this coffee maker has, will strike a good look atop any kitchen counter. That and the easy to use features bundled with the easy maintenance make this all-in-one coffeemaker a good choice for your kitchen and also to gift anyone. So, let’s get cracking with this Best Coffee Maker Reviews.
- Compact design for an all-in-one Coffeemaker
- Light weight, only 9.9 pounds when empty
- Built-in Coffee Bean Grinder
- Makes up to 12 Cups of Coffee
- Glass Carafe
- Various programmable features like Auto-Shutoff, Grind-Off etc
- Gold Tone Commercial Style Permafilter
- Charcoal Water Filter
- 3 year Limited Warranty
- BPA free
- Compact size and excellent design
- Control Panel With LCD Display and function buttons integrated around it
- Automatically grinds the beans before brewing
- Completely programmable, Grind-Off allows use of pre ground coffee if the need arises
- Built-in water filter to remove impurities in the piped-in water
- Permanent Coffee Filter is easy to clean and reuse
- Both filters are easy to replace if the need arises
- Very easy-to-use
- Easy to Clean
- One touch programming enables you to wake up to a steaming hot cup of coffee everyday
- Easy availability of replacement parts and accessories
- The glass Carafe means careful handling, no butter fingers here, or you will regret it
- No Thermal pot means your coffee will not stay hot for long
- There have been issues with the lid position sensor
- No vacuum storage for the ground coffee
This is one of the Best Coffee Maker Reviews you can get your hands on. Simple to use and easy to maintain. The all-in-one packs quite a punch for the compact footprint and lightweight it has. The bundled instruction manual outlines all the necessary details in a comprehensive step wise manner. Right from the initial setup to the process of making a good coffee, nothing is left out in the manual. If you do not find a satisfactory answer to your query, in the manual, you can rest assured you will get the answer in the company’s website or from the excellent customer care they provide.