Technology has a way of complicatedly simplifying your day to day tasks and chores. This is evident from the spectrum of various coffee makers that make your kitchen counters their home. There is one amongst the crowd of gadgets that is touted to be the Best Coffee Maker 2014. This article is dedicated to one such amazing mechanical barista; you should have in your kitchen.
A good cup of coffee is an awesome conversation starter and a good way to unwind and de-stress too. Coffee lovers the world over have untiringly toiled to bring this cup of joy to you. Keep reading to find out why I am raving like a lunatic, about a cup of coffee.
Say hello to the Bonavita BV1800TH, an automatic, thermo regulated coffee maker that promises to deliver piping hot coffee even in the dead cold mornings of winter. This coffee maker is so good at what it does, that the Specialty Coffee Association of America, the SCAA have bestowed upon it, their Certification as proof of awesomeness of the coffee brewed! That alone is more than enough to call it the Best Coffee Maker 2014.
- SCAA Certified
- Mechanical design perfected for ideal contact time between the coffee grounds and water
- High Quality Brushed Stainless Steel wrapped around the works
- 1400 watt heating element makes sure the ideal brewing temperature is reached quickly and maintained optimally
- Can brew 8 cups in 6 minutes
- Thermal Carafe made with German Technology
- 2 year warranty
- BPA Free
- Affordable, Stylish & Simple to use
- 1400 watt heating element means
o Better temperature control
o A quick brew cycle of 6 minutes
- Shower head for heated water means your coffee grounds are fully saturated
- Thermal Carafe means your coffee will stay piping hot for longer
- Easy Pour Thermal Carafe
- Easy to clean
- Easy to fill up the water tank
- Easy to maintain filter basket
- Perfect brew, each time, every time
- Smallish Carafe volume
- Carafe Drips while pouring
- The extra effort required as there are no programmable features
- Price may be a put-off for frugal spenders
- Thermal Carafe is a retro glass-metal vacuum type, so is fragile
- Tinted water tank is a niggle, Clear plastic would have been better (IMO)
The Bonavita Automatic Coffee Maker is a good choice because of the 1440 watt heating element, the quick brew cycle, and the consistency of flavor and aroma with each brew. You will be more than pleased with the thermal carafe as it is capable of keeping the coffee piping hot for a long time. I use the word “piping hot” a lot when it comes to this coffee maker, because it really makes the coffee that hot. I mean when the water is heated up to a blistering 95oC/205oF, you can bet your house that the coffee too is going to be that hot. Hands down, this is the Best Coffee Maker, 2014 to put your money into, and to bring into your kitchen.