Most of the kitchen user don’t believe that it is economical to make and use natural kitchen cleaner. They prefer to spend their cash on the toxic eco enemy cleaning products when they can easily make natural spray for pennies. In this article, we are going to highlights step by step procedure on how to make multi purpose, effective and natural cleaner. This stuff is so good to the extent that most house owner i have discuss with always ask for the recipes. In order to make the cleaner, you have to get the following:
1. Two full cups of clean water
2. Two table spoons of vinegar: it is preferable to use white vinegar. The reason why you will need to add vinegar is because it contains high concentration of acid. The acid will enhance the elimination of molds, mildews and bacteria, this make the cleaner more effective all natural and mildly deodorizer. it is also a good rust remover and greaser.
3. Half teaspoon of dish soap: any dish soap or detergent will work with this simple recipe. As for me, i usually take on liquid detergent as this is always what i have at disposal.
4. One spoon of baking soda: if you don’t have this at your disposal, you can easily get it at baking section of local supermarket around you. The one that is very popular is the one sold that has a picture of arm holing a hammer on it. it is very essential to add mild base to our recipes, and the reason is that it will make are cleaner to fizz whenever its being mixed with water for dishing.
5. Few teaspoons of essential oil: it is very important to add this to your recipes as it will help to improve the germ killing power of the cleaner. Also, it will add to the sweet smell of the cleaner. Most of theses oil have strong and powerful anti bacteria substance than those phenol, also gives a high punch to the cleaner. Example s of these oils are thyme, tea tree, rosemary, juniper, clove etc.
6. Mix the ingredients: at first put the baking soda, detergent and vinegar into the provided spray bottle and stir a little bit some minutes. As you do this, the mixture will fizz out like crazy, after this, allow the fizz to settle and calm down for some minutes before you move on to the next step.
7. Fill up the bottle with water: after mixing the ingredients, the next step is to fill the bottle to the top with clean water, preferable warn one,and the essential oil. The reason we have to use warn water is that most of the mineral contains in some of the ingredients will dissolve more more easily in it.
8. Shake and spray: Now after the procedure above, cap the bottle and shake for some minutes. After that, natural cleaner is ready for use. it remove dirt, grimes and food substances from anything. if you encounter any stubborn messes, you just have to spray the affected are until its bit wet and wait for 3 to 5 minutes, as this will give chance for the cleaner to perform its action. After some time, you just have to use rag to clean the affected area.