Coffee is one of the favorite beverages of man. With the morning newspaper or while working or at any time, a cup of coffee is preferred by everyone. Coffee is preferred by everyone because it contains caffeine which makes the mind active and removes tiredness and sleepiness. Coffee is available to us in many forms like as coffee powder, as coffee beans or we can buy it from a nearby café. Making coffee out of coffee beans is tough and time consuming. That is the reason why one uses a coffee grinder machine mainly Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder at home or in the office. It saves lots of time, hard work and money.
About the product
It is basically a coffee beans grinder appliance. It converts coffee beans into fine coffee powder. This appliance is easily adjustable appliance. About 14 different types of settings are available to determine the kind or variety of the grind. Unlike other grinder appliances which use a plastic container to store the powder, the Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder uses a borosilicate glass container to contain the coffee powder. A tight nylon or silicon lid along with the borosilicate glass container proves to be an excellent non-spilling coffee grinder. It has dimension of 7.6 by 7.1 by 12.5 inches and weighs about 5 pounds.
This appliance has many new features to offer. Some of which are –
- It has over 14 types of grinding settings which can be continuously adjustable by the user. This feature will provide the finest coffee powder as per our liking.
- Jumping of the coffee grounds is prevented by the use of borosilicate glass containers.
- It has an in-build timer using which you can set the time of grinding process.
- A two year warranty is provided on the appliance.
- Products of various variety and colors are available.
It has many advantages. Some of which are-
- The appliance provides an even grind with minimum amount of sediment and dust around the appliance.
- It also as storage for coffee beans.
- It offers a good amount of efficiency.
- A borosilicate glass container and a plastic lid provide the best containment.
- Attractive, cool and compact design.
- Easily portable.
- Comparatively cost effected.
- Not that much of a user friendly appliance as settings are hard to change if done frequently.
- Capacity is small.
- Hard to maintain and keep it clean as dust and sediments quickly settle on the appliances especially on the rubber. So, frequent cleaning up is a must.
- It consumes a huge amount of electricity as its power saving features is poor.
The coffee grinder is quite a useful appliance. The powdered coffee from it is quite fine as per needed. It’s a true companion while making a cup of coffee. It’s relatively cheap. So, I would definitely recommend that you should try out this appliance and it will certainly live up to your expectations.